OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum
- Light brown, spiced-flavored rum distilled from fermented fresh sugar cane juice.
- A complex blend of sugar cane distillate, vanilla, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger, cardamon and black pepper designed to add flavor and depth to cocktails.
- Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume.
- There are 2 sugar cane spirits bottled by Constellation Spirits.
- OLO Brazilian Silver Rum
- OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum
- 1 of 1278 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum as one of their favorites also chose:
Do you sell OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum
Last updated June 23, 2010