View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 11:28 AM   #3
abenc85

Hello Ed and thanks for taking the time to come back to me.

I am really encouraged to hear that you are/have been pressing for European distribution of your range of rums.

I've come to understand a little around the problems of distribution and have found there are issues on both sides of the ocean; certainly there are many fantastic bottles and ranges available here in the UK that are highly sought and not available over in the States. I just wish we lived in a world where everyone could have access to these products and not be stymied in their journey to discover new and exciting drams and libations!

I'm not sure if it'd be of any help to you, but perhaps the most successful distributor in the UK now is Atom Supplies, who are responsible for Master of Malt. They seem to reach a little farther than others in terms of supply chain.
Another option might be Maverick Drinks, who've been instrumental in bringing two of the biggest craft spirit producers, St George and FEW, into the European market. Apologies if this is old news, but I am very keen to see supplies open up on my shores.
abenc85 is offline   Reply With Quote